Last modified: August 24, 2020
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
- When you request information from us.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
1. By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, and any other personal information you provide to us through our Website or when emailing our customer service representatives ("personal information");
2. Information about you, but individually does not identify you, such as your user agent information, IP address, ; and/or
3. About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
1. Directly from you when you provide it to us.
2. Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
2. Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
3 .Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
1. Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data (using IP data only), logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
2. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
1. Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
2. Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
3. Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
2. Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
1. To present our Website and its contents to you.
2. To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
3. To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
4. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
5. To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
6. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
7. For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to contact you about these goods and services, please click the unsubscribe link in the email you receive from us, or contact us at email@example.com.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
1. To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
2. To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
3. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
4. To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
5. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
6. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
7. With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
1. To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
2. Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: email@example.com or calling our toll-free number at 866-764-1025.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit our CCPA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION)
Your Data Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), and you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
1. The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.com
2. The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information.
4. The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
5. The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
6. The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Information because:
1. We need to perform a contract with you
2. You have given us permission to do so
3. The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
4. For payment processing purposes
Retention of Data
We will also retain usage data of our Website for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We are the Data Controller of information we collect on our Website:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-free Number: 866-764-1025
Optimal Fusion, Inc.
7162 Beverly Blvd